SCAK launches Mystery Shopper service
Shopping Centres Association of Kenya is providing its members with a free mystery shopper service.
Read on to find out more.
What is the SCAK mystery shopper service?
- SCAK mystery shopper service will provide an unbiased customer evaluation to the shopping mall and retail
- The report from the mystery shopper assessment can be used to help organisations improve customer experience, premises appearance, and operations as well as contribute to identifying employee training needs.
- Customer satisfaction and experience
Mystery shopping gives an organisation an inside look into the customer experience and provides an independent mechanism to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Employee evaluation
Mystery shopping provides insight into how employees are interacting with customers and the level of service delivered.
- Future trainin needs
The findings can assist organisations to improve training processes by identifying areas where employees lacked skills or competencies.
What areas will be assessed by the mystery shopper?
- Premises cleanliness and appearance
- Employee behaviours and service levels
- Customer experience
- Path to purchase and completion
Who is eligible to participate in the mystery shopper service?
- All SCAK members are eligible
What is the cost of the mystery shopper service?
- FREE for SCAK members
Complete this form to register interest in the mystery shopper service;[gravityform id=”14″ title=”true” description=”true”]